Easy Sanya, Easy trip.
 
    Car

Car Rental in Sanya Hainan Island

Nowadays it’s more and more easier to rent a car in Sanya Hainan Island and maybe the best way to look around sanya and know more and more about sanya.
You can easy to get the place where you want due to the international standard traffic signs.

The process of rent a car:

  • Email us to rachel@easysanya.com with what kind of car and the date you prefer. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please or +86 13976100191.
  • We will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us.
  • Get the car when you arrival sanya and to sign a contract.(We can send the car to Sanya Airport or the hotel you stay even the Haikou Meilan Airport. )
  • Return the car.
  • Way of Payment: cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer.

Here are terms and conditions to rent a car in Sanya Hainan Island:

  •  A photocopy of your passport, driving license (Chinese or International) is a must.
  • The local car rental company could accept driver's licenses from other countries, but the local insurance doesn't accept, so in case of any accident, the local insurance company will not pay.

  • Insurances cover damage and risks to the driver, passengers and others. But if it is the driver's responsibility, the insurance company will pay 70% of the cost and the rest 30% will be on your own bill.
  • Rentals are per day for 24 hours, limited to 300 KM, extra at RMB1/KM. Half day is limited to 4 hours.
  • Contract available only in Chinese for the moment. But we will explain the details in English for you.
  • Major credit cards are accepted for deposit. Cash payment is required.
  • Pick up in Haikou and deliver in Sanya or in reverse at extra charge.
  • The following offers are NOT valid for all Chinese and International Public Holidays.
  • Please make reservation as least 1 day in advance.
  • Never drive the car out of Hainan Island, all cars with GSM

Please email to rachel@easysanya.com or contact us for reservation or further information.

Vehicle
Rental/day
Cash Deposit (RMB) or by credit card
Seats with driver
Volkswagen Polo
CNY350(USD45)
5000
5
HYUNDAI Elantra
CNY400(USD60)
5000
5
Honda Fit
CNY350(USD45)
5000
5
Buck Regal
CNY600(USD90)
5000
5
GM Buick GL8 Van (AT)
CNY900(USD134)
5000
7
Audi A6
CNY1000(USD149)
5000
5

Not valid for the New Year 、Spring Festival and all the International  and Chinese Holiday.

Here  are some photoes of cars just for your reference:

Buick Regal
HYUNDAI Elantra
Volkswagen Polo
Honda Fit
Audi A6
GM Buick GL8 Van

rent a car with GPS in Sanya China,Car rental in sanya , rent a car in sanya china,hire a car in sanya china